Saturday, June 30, 2007

Exploring C...

bells and feet in a conversation with each other. Brisk and soft, in constant rhythm
That one song is stuck in my head: such a lovely song and I can see Bridget with her lovely almond shaped eyes move ...
There is a melodic dialogue between the 2 female voices right here, in the corner.
Percussive legs support the aura being created...
At the end of it all, I always ask,what is the ulterior motif to doing whatever we want to do. Here I am so drawn to the concept and idea of C. Why? Circumstances, experiences that drives us all to focus on certain things at certain stages of our lives.
Is confinement a perception? a state? Contentment to confinement: Oh ofocourse it is possible. Its the choices you make perhaps?
melting vs frozen, tar-like. Energy confined within each cell, provides disciplined functioning of the body.
'Contain your energy' helps you to reach a stable state.

Confined to light: shadows of green, blue, red. I am engaged in a playful game almost with the rays of colored light. Only parts of the body awaken to each light. Evokes mixed feelings.. I have to expt with it to figure it out..

No comments: